Your privacy is extremely important to AHTA
- We never ask you for personal information unless we really need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no logical reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except required by the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t keep personal information on our servers unless it's required for one of our service's on-going operation.
- In our community products, our intension is to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s observable to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
AHTA collects non-personally-identifying information of the kind that web servers and browsers usually make available, like the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
AHTA collects potentially personally-identifying information such as the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users who leave comments on our community products. AHTA only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same conditions that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
We will gather site visitor’s and member’s IP (Internet Protocol) addresses and collect them separately in the way that we can provide demographic information for potential partners, investors or advertisers or for other purposes designed to promote or benefit our web site or business in general. This kind of information is not personally identifiable in nature.
When you visit this website, we can record certain information related to your visit such as:
- Basic domain information;
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The pages you have accessed;
- The length of your session;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The size of file you look at;
- The website which referred you to our website;
- The operating system that your computer uses;
Our Company Information and other Transactions.
Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any incorporation, acquisition, or sale of the company and/or its services, as well as in cases of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business services of the company.
Possible exceptions to our policy include the following cases, and as indicated below:
If a governmental agency, or an attorney, subpoenas your private information, or makes a formal request for discovery pursuant to any legal action, or pending legal action and we posses that information, then we would share whatever personally identifying information we possess with the seeking party. Generally, we won't probably possess that information except as explained herein.
If you are a potential or actual party or otherwise took part in some way to the causation of the legal matter and our attorney requests personally indentifying information relevant to a current or pending legal matter then we will share whatever personally indentifying information that we might have with our attorney.
If we are otherwise required by law to release your private information.
Services for Third Party
Google Analytics might be used by AHTA to help understand use of the Service. Google Analytics collects the information which is sent by your browser as part of a web page you requested, including cookies and your IP address. Google Analytics also receives this information and their use of it is ruled by their own Privacy Policies.